Not all of us are snackers.
Some prefer a full meal; for others it's the lean state of our cupboards that dictates the frequency of our interstitial sustenance, but that's not to say we aren't all SNACK FANS.
Dog Chocolate's debut album, released by Upset The Rhythm on 18th March 2016, seeks to fill in those little gaps we all sometimes feel. Pangs. Rumblings. Call them what you will. At 27 minutes long, Snack Fans gives as much as one might need to stave off disaster but not too much to cause drowsiness or indigestion.
This game itself is a snack: something light and savoury. We hope that you will be a fan.
HOW TO PLAY
- You are the DOG and the HUMAN (Cursor Keys and WASD respectively OR touch gestures on mobile)
- Eat Snacks; avoid obstacles
- Get High Score
OBSTACLES are the things that look less appealing and aren't jiggling about.
SNACKS are spinning around, growing, shrinking and warping
SPACE BAR restarts!
DID YOU KNOW?
This game can be played single or two player co-op!
Computergame Concern's HELPLINE with any queries.
- Depth sorting doesn't work very well so objects that should be behind can appear on top
- More Snack patterns for better game time!
- Power ups!
- The much anticipated 'snackies' and 'poopies' game modes
- Paws button
This game is made with Phaser.io
All thanks to Dog Chocolate for this collaboration!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.